Bangkok, Thailand, March 22, 2022 / TRAVELINDEX / Great Wall Motor, as the ‘Global Intelligent Technology Company’, is reiterating its electric vehicle (xEV) leadership in Thailand, inviting Thai people to witness the future of mobility and experience cutting-edge innovation from GWM under the concept of “Leading the Future” in Bangkok. Be dazzled by the parade of seven electric vehicle models, with highlights featuring the modern off-road SUV the TANK 300 HEV, which will be showcased to the global market for the first time in Thailand, followed by the sporty ORA Good Cat GT, which will also be demonstrated to Thai consumers for the first time at the show. Other popular models in the lineup include the All New HAVAL H6 Plug-in Hybrid SUV, All New HAVAL H6 Hybrid SUV, All New HAVAL JOLION Hybrid SUV, ORA Good Cat and ORA Black Cat, together with GWM’s intelligent driving technologies, special deals and many more offers available to customers and consumers interested in purchasing a vehicle.
Key highlights by GWM:
– The first-ever showcase in Thailand of the TANK 300 HEV, the off-road model with a modern style, elegant design, and powerful engine – a perfect fit for those who enjoy the urban lifestyle and adventure. Thai consumers can have a close look at the vehicle only at this event.
– Thailand’s first exhibit of the ORA Good Cat GT, another popular model of pure electric car from the ORA brand. This model stands out with a stylish exterior design, intelligent technology inside, and it is ready for Thai consumers to witness exclusively at the event.
– The full lineup of well-received xEVs in the Thai market emphasizing GWM’s xEV leadership. Out in front is the All New HAVAL H6 Hybrid SUV – GWM’s first model launched in Thailand, which has maintained the leading position in its compact SUV segment since its first-batch delivery, followed by the ORA Good Cat – the 100% electric car that ignited the pure electric vehicle phenomenon in the Thai market and has maintained its leadership since its debut, along with the All New HAVAL JOLION Hybrid SUV, which sets a new standard in the SUV-B segment with its smart technologies. Other models include the All New HAVAL H6 Plug-in Hybrid SUV, which held its world premiere in Thailand late last year, and the ORA Black Cat, the compact pure electric car with an eye-catching exterior design and intelligent driving technologies. The model was first showcased at the 42nd Bangkok International Motor Show and received tremendous interest from journalists and consumers alike so GWM is bringing the model back for car enthusiasts to get another chance to get up close at this event.
– Experience the showcasing of GWM’s greatest intelligent driving technologies – the GWM LEMON Hybrid DHT Technology and GWM LEMON BEV System.
– Indulge yourself in the exhibition with the full intelligent xEV lineup and enjoy a long list of engaging activities and opportunities to win special prizes with the assistance of Intelligent Ambassadors (iAM). Visitors can shop for GWM lifestyle products and souvenirs and refresh themselves with a warm welcome from our team at the GWM Bar and Lifestyle Lounge.
– Interested visitors can also register at the GWM booth to test-drive the All New HAVAL H6 Hybrid SUV, All New HAVAL JOLION Hybrid SUV and ORA Good Cat at the event.
– GWM is also offering special privileges exclusively for the purchase of every model.
GWM cordially invites everyone to visit the GWM booth (A4) at the 43rd Bangkok International Motor Show, Challenger 1-3, Impact Muang Thong Thani, from March 23 to April 3, 2022 from 12:00 to 22:00 hrs. on weekdays and 11:00 to 22:00 hrs. on weekends and public holidays.
About Great Wall Motor
Great Wall Motor (GWM) is a Global Intelligent Technology Company. The company made its initial public offerings on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in 2003 and the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2011. With more than 80 subsidiaries and affiliates, GWM employs more than 70,000 people. Its automobile sales have exceeded one million units per annum for six years running. In addition to China, GWM sells its high-quality automobiles in more than 60 markets through an overseas network that covers more than 700 locations worldwide.
First published at TravelCommunication.net